CBO-750 DIY Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit
MAKES ANY MEAL A FEAST
For entertaining any size crowd, the CBO-750 DIY Kit is a perfect choice. Design a one-of-a-kind outdoor oven yourself, or enlist a professional contractor to help you create the perfect centerpiece of the outdoor kitchen you’ve always imagined.
Encase your outdoor pizza oven with the enduring look of brick. Face it with stone to blend into the natural landscape. Surround it with stucco for an authentic Old World touch. It’s up to you. Chicago Brick Oven prefab outdoor pizza oven kits are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe indoor installations.
Assembling a CBO-750 DIY Kit is easy. Watch this short video (1:24) to see how everything comes together.
After assembling your CBO-750 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple, step. Here are instructions on how to cure a CBO Outdoor Pizza Oven.
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- PROUD TO BE MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
What's In The Box
CBO-750 DIY WOOD-FIRED OVEN KIT INCLUDES:
- 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
Fired up and cooked 1st pizza. Wow! Amazing. Best pizza ever. Careful though. I noticed I blistered my nose the next morning. Pizzas cooked in 90 seconds. Very hot fire. Kept looking to see when oven turns black to white. Waited 20 minutes when it turned white. cooked first pizza dough and tossed out. The floor was @ 720F. Pizza cooked perfect. Turned a few times and took the pizza to the top of dome. loved it. Great cherry wood flavor. Thank you Chicago brick ovens.