Alfa Allegro Outdoor Pizza Oven
Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa Pizza’s FORNINOX range. Its dimensions and technical features recall a professional oven.
It has been designed to meet the daily requirements of both family and a large number of friends. Besides the shelf made of refractory tiles, the stainless steel dome and ceramic fibre insulation, Allegro is fitted with large concealed lateral shelves, a food warming compartment and a wood storage shelf. Its 4 castors are designed for easy moving. Allegro carries the art of a wood-fired kitchen to another level.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows to check combustion chamber temperature.
- The large functional concealed side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, utensils and all cooking accessories that might be required. They can be folded to reduce the bulk when the oven is not being used.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Allegro is produced with a food warming shelf located just below the combustion chamber. It has been inserted to maintain foods at a constant temperature, or to leave dishes to rest when they are taken out of the oven.
- The wood compartment ensures cleanliness and allows to neatly stack and preserve wood.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder coated to resist high temperatures.
- The 4 built-in castors are designed for easy handling. The oven can, therefore, be smoothly moved and stationed wherever you wish.
What's In The Box
1 x Allegro Pizza Oven
1 x Pizza Oven Base (if option selected)
Documentation and How To VideosData sheet